"Instilling the love of reading in the hearts of young people is synonymous with instilling the foundations of progress and excellence in our countries."
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
To ignite a cultural renaissance by encouraging all students across the Arab World to read, as well as Arab students in foreign countries and bilingual Arabic speakers.
- To develop Arabic linguistic skills among youth regionally and internationally.
- To enhance a sense of belonging to a national Arab identity.
- To spread the values of tolerance, moderation and acceptance.
- To influence a generation of distinguished and innovative people.
- To provide an integrated model for other project of a similar nature across the Arab World.
- To contribute to the movement of authorship, translation, printing and publishing in order to further enrich Arab libraries.